The SIP-T48G is Yealink’s most recent innovative IP Phone for a fast-changing world. Designed specifically for both local and international use by business, industry and commerce, it incorporates a large touch panel that makes switching between different screens and applications swift, easy and convenient. Yealink’s Optima HD technology very carefully creates the impression that you are sitting virtually face-to-face opposite the person at the other end of the call. The T48G is also built for the Gigabit Ethernet and facilitates very rapid call handling and the application of accessories such as a Bluetooth USB Dongle, plus wired and wireless headsets. The new IP Phone supports impressive productivity-enhancing features too which make it the natural and obvious efficiency tool for today’s busy executives and professionals.
Yealink SIP-T23P features intuitive user interface and enhanced functionality which make it easy for people to interact and maximize productivity. Yealink HD technology enables rich, clear, life-like voice communications, outsourced management options, flexible deployment and third-party communications applications. As a cost effective IP solution, it helps users to streamline business processes, delivery a powerful, security and consistent communication experience for small and large offices environment
The SIP-T19P E2 is one of Yealink’s latest answers for the entry-level IP phone that offers features and performance normally associated with much more advanced phones. The quite intentional choice of high-quality materials, combined with a generously large 132×64-pixel graphical LCD that gives a clear 5-line display,guarantees both a smoother user experience and easy access to much more visual information at a glance. Dual 10/100 Mbps network ports with integrated PoE are ideal for extended network use. The SIP-T19P E2 supports single VoIP account, simple, flexible and secure installation options, plus IPv6 and SRTP/HTTPS/ TLS, VLAN and QoS. It includes headset use, wall-mountable and has been designed very specifically for better business.
• For business or home office use
• Full-featured 4-line business-class IP phone supporting Power over Ethernet (PoE)
• Monochrome backlit display for ease of use, aesthetics, and on-screen applications
• Connects directly to an Internet telephone service provider or to an IP private branch exchange (PBX)
• Dual switched Ethernet ports for connecting a computer behind the phone, reducing cabling costs
• Wideband audio for unsurpassed voice clarity and enhanced speaker quality
• Easy installation and highly secure remote provisioning, as well as menu-based and web-based configuration
• Supports up to two Cisco® SPA500S Expansion Module, adding up to 64 additional buttons*
• Supports both Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) and Smart Phone Control Protocol (SPCP) with the Cisco Unified Communications 500 Series for Small Business
Forrester’s top trends you can use to influence your proposal.
Voice Communications That Boost Productivity
Get highly secure, high-quality, easy-to use wideband audio and comprehensive mission-critical VoIP communications. The Cisco IP Phone 8841 is ideal for knowledge workers and remote workers across industries and businesses of all sizes. It can be deployed on Cisco on-premises hosted, Spark Cloud, and third-party-hosted call control servers*.